 Castle / 11160 (+5)
  Re: Light'Ader

(...) Hehe. The little details (also known as greeblies to the space heads) are what really makes a model look great. It's the things you wouldn't expect to see, like the clams and starfish on the rocks and the sea foam, that really makes a model (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Whoops! (Castle Walls)

(...) Well, the hoardings are done. They can be seen here: (URL) stupid cleric stood where he could get hit by the archers... Hmm... Bad idea. Some notes about the hoardings: They were wooden platforms built like I have them in the picture, and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Light'Ader

Great job Pawel! I love the edited picture, makes it look all that more real. After looking at the real ones though, and then looking back, the only thing I would suggest is maybe make it a little taller? maybe it's just how they look in the pics (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Light'Ader

(...) Thanks! Yeah ... I thought about making it a little taller, and based on your advice, I think I will (hmmm ... need 1x2 white bricks). I guess, looking back on those other buildings, I underestimated the true size of it. I will be adding an (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) Please, tell me where did you find this plate (set number, i mean) And which sets did you use to make this GREAT castle? (except for the harry potter's, i already have them) thanks Manue (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact