 Castle / 11100 (+5)
  Re: I doubt anybody is interested but...

(...) Holy cripes, that's big. I can't wait to see it finished out in the middle, with a keep, and barracks, and all that good stuff. Awesome! -Chris (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

<putting this back in .castle, as it no longer pertains to .dear-lego> (...) I agree that the HP buildings aren't so much buildings and skeletal dioramas. (...) Well, instructions are out of the question; I'm way too lazy to MLCAD this whole thing. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I doubt anybody is interested but...

(...) Alrighty, I guess somebody does care! :) Work on the Hall of the Dragon is underway. And yes, that is the Great Hall. :) Thanks for responding! -- Mark Nelson (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Small Medieval City Building

Hello everyone... I have put a couple of simple renders of a small medieval house that I built a few weeks ago. It is the front half of a two story wattle and daub, timbered type structure (I can't remember what the type of building is really called (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small Medieval City Building

(...) Simple yet elegant. Great designs! The Bird looks as big as a condor though... BTW, you might want to reduce the image size before posting images like that in the future, you're screwing folks with 600x800 screens from seeing the buildings all (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact