 Castle / 1095 (+5)
  Re: Seeking info - Defense Archer - Europe only set?

(...) Yeah, I've been reading those. Brad Justus never said we couldn't discuss them, though (at least, not to my knowledge). Since nothing has been said, discussions are fair game as far as I am concerned. Jeff (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight)

(...) <SNIP> (...) Yeah. Exactly. (...) I have seen that, but the swimsuit was "flat-looking". This one has curved lines, which I don´t like. --Tobias (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  FOTW: Yellow Castle

Once again my girlfriend and I exchanged a Christmas present early. (Not that I am complaining) She gave me an 80% complete yellow castle. Hooray! The stuff that is missing should be easy to replace, substituted, or otherwise won't really be missed. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FOTW: Yellow Castle

(...) It fits an OLD motorcycle helmet. The new ones have more rounded edges and the visor is at an angle- the older ones really were just flat against the minifig's head. I don't know any other way to describe it in words. You will, however, need a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Round Shields

Which sets had the old circular shields with the stud in the center? And how much are these generally worth? :) Elliot Hyde (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact