 Castle / 1097
FOTW: Yellow Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 19:01:18 GMT

Once again my girlfriend and I exchanged a Christmas present early. (Not
that I am complaining)

She gave me an 80% complete yellow castle. Hooray! The stuff that is missing
should be easy to replace, substituted, or otherwise won't really be missed.
Apparently a co-worker of hers had a son that was no longer into LEGO toys.
She offered to buy his collection and now it has a loving home. (There were
only three or four other sets in the box: surf shack, space police and some
unidentifiable town set.)

Now I have a question. I found one of the facemasks with a feather attached.
It looked like it would fit on the regular space helmet but it didn't fit.
Was there a special helmet made to accommodate this piece?

-Nick