 Castle / 10941
10940  |  10942
Subject:
2nd Year Knight Kingdom series!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 05:38:59 GMT

~2nd Year Knight Kingdom series!

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Knoot writes:
My bit of idle speculation would be that this helm was done for a follow-on
series to last year's Knight's Kingdom serieso...

Oh, you mean the extension that involves King Leo’s son returning from the
Crusades. Or at least that’s what I've read from the Futura’s story outline.
I'm bettin’ that Leo’s heir could be a Crusader Prince...
(Hence the similar Lion emblems!)
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1480
(We may even see the return of the old heraldry)
But this is only a possibility. This extension could just be scraped by the
time TLG rolls out it’s next installment of Castle. T’would be nice to see
though…

                         --==RiçhärÐ==--