 Castle / 10940
Re: New Castle Visor? NOPE, it's a custom!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 00:20:01 GMT

Guys....girls....let's not get too excited here!   : \

IMHO, it's a custom helmet utilizing a Classic Space helmet as part of
it....which is the give-away it's a custom.  Logically thinking Lego would
never re-issue the Classic Space helmet because it was way too fragile.
Most of us maybe grown ups here and take good care of our Legos, but the old
helmet won't last very long with young kids (I should know I've stepped on
quite a lot of those helmets as a kid myself).  Which is why Lego now use a
more beefed up and modern style "biker" helmet.

It's a custom, so get over it already!  Though I promise to eat my hat if it
does come out!!!   ; )

Stoof