 Castle / 10915
Re: Cannons?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:39:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Adam Murtha writes:

  Correction--oops.  Bayeux Tapestry is the depiction of the
  Battle of Hastings.  I'm thinking of another tapestry, but the
  date is right (1324, 1326, and 1327 are the ones given).

Ohhhhhh, and I was going to leap all over that one, too!

  I hate making misteaks like that.

Do you barbeque misteaks?  Perhaps it is a Humpty-Dumpty portmanteau of
mesquite smoked steaks?  Please cite all references and use only original
sources.  :-)

Bruce