 Castle / 10893
  Brief IOM update

Here is a brief news article about the latest happening at the Bricktanesian camp: After making landfall, preperations began for a housing structure, and as of right now, the last major pieces are being set in place. It is an all stone structure, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brief IOM update

<posted to lugnet.castle.org.cw> (...) Cool! The first permanent structure (not to say that a cabin isn't permanent, but stone is always more stable :) (...) First of all, I see that (URL) is finally back up. I really like your site, and I look (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Brief IOM update

(...) Yes, Bricktannia.com is back, and better than ever! The background image is one pixel large and it tiles as many times as needed. Its flexible and a small file, thats why I do it. (...) Well, character pictures are now posted, just head to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Brief IOM update

(...) Good stuff! I see you are taking the non-rectangular approach to building. I look forward to see how the finished product will look. Your write-up was also in an interview manner, and I'm starting to like that more and more. Certain official (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)