 Castle / 10850 (+20)
  Re: Use Skip-Filter settings (was: The Posting Blues)

(...) Not really, it's just one extra click. Scroll to the bottom of the page and follow the "View plain (without subgroups)" link under Reading Options. (...) Yup. That's how I avoid getting baffled by Italian. :) If you don't want to see IoM (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Use Skip-Filter settings (was: The Posting Blues)

(...) Wow. Todd rocks! It's easy to take this forum for granted, but the whole interface is very well thought out. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Use Skip-Filter settings (was: The Posting Blues)

(...) I totally agree. One of the hallmarks of a good interface is that it's easy to take for granted. :) James (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Use Skip-Filter settings (was: The Posting Blues)

(...) Not using bookmarks/favorites. I do most of my Lugnet reading using bookmarks-- for one thing, that's the easiest way to get quick access to groups that aren't on the front page of Lugnet, and secondly I can customize the view (e.g. 50 in (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two

Hey Guys.. After much deliberation, Camera troubles, and html sorrow, I present to you... Chronicles of Velaria: The New Era Chapter One: On the Silent Dawn of Lore... (URL) (good or bad) is welcomed and hoped for! Catch you cats later- -Jay (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two

(...) I think it was worth all the trouble, it looks great. I really like that gate background! /Elin (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two

(...) This is getting ridiculous! Geocities has become a joke - this is the third time in almost as many tries where I have tried a access a page and gotten the same lame disclaimer about the allocated data transfer. Any suggestions on where one can (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two

(...) NOOO!!! More! Ya left me hangin! This is revenge for my story, isn't it? Where's he goin? Where do the demons come from? ACK! Great story Jason, I hope you come out with a second chapter soon! As for problems with geocities, I've seemed to (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two

(...) GREAT story Jay! Like the Aggie said, you left us hanging!! MORE MORE!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing where all this leads. (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two

Fear not, Anthony and Matt! Chapter Two looms in the shadows, and shall rear it's ugly head quite soon.. Wow! What with the way the goups been looking recently i didn't think anyone would reply! Thanx for the compliments guys, I appreciate it truly. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Here's a preview of the new one...

At Pawel's urging, here are some snapshots of the latest castle I'm working on. this one is a fiary tale castle I'm building as a doll house for my daughter (fits both minfig and scala).... (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Here's a preview of the new one...

(...) bricks must be astonishing. How can you find the time to build such wonderful models, AND maintain a Brickbay/GOB store at the same time?! :) Please be sure to show us the finished product (with lotsa pics of course!). -Bryan P.S. Thanks to (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Here's a preview of the new one...

(...) Don't forget I volunteer 1 night a week building for the GMLTC too! I have a LOT of complete MOC's I built there I just haven't taken pictures of yet. My source of gray bricks in nearly exhaustless as the careful observer may have noticed I (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

Thats looking fantastic. I love the way youv'e used fencing to top off the roof over the gate house what pieces are the white spires made from?? I cant quite place them James www.minifig.co.uk "Daniel Siskind" <blackened@visi.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Here's a preview of the new one...

They are made up of white lances, 1x1 round bricks, 1x1 cones and this weird technic gear that recently came as part of an antenna in the big Arctic base and also in the less recent Technic "Spy Runner" car (I have no idea what the part is called). (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something to look at that's not IOM related Part Two

(...) Of course if one is a member of Lugnet, and can live with the limitations of FTX, you need not spend any additional money (of course you should drag out your checkbook or Paypal every once in a while and show your appreciation - I really need (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Built my first Guarded Inn

Hey all, I succumbed and ordered this gem along with some Belville accessory packs and now I understand fully what all the fuss was about. What an apex of set design, function, and just plain coolness! One of the few civilian Castle sets, The GI is (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Built my first Guarded Inn

(...) Join us, you KNOW you want to! Succumb to the Castle side! (it's hard to be dark with all the gray people tend to use :^) The Guarded Inn is fabulous! Mike (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Built my first Guarded Inn

(...) Yeah - the Harry Potter sets contain a lot of lego "noise" as far as I see it, but we won't turn this into a "current state of most lego models vent" :) So to follow up, what would be the next best set for lego to release, that you *think* (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Here's a preview of the new one...

(...) -Shiri (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact