 Castle / 10825 (+20)
  Re: Help me out please !

(...) Historically, medieval European armies were usually made up of numerous factions. Who allied with whom depended on the circumstances. It was also common for factions to change sides in the middle of battle. My Crusader [Lion] men are one (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Parallels

(...) Jeff - everything you said is dead on (since we *WERE* at your house at the time). Let me just add a thing or two: Nathan and I got lost on our way back from Arlington and took that time to talk about Castle World. We both agreed that in (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Parallels

(...) <snip> (...) Exactly - I remember that's also exactly how you portrayed it to Chris, me, Jeff and Tim (he just happened to be there). (...) yes, I'll remind you - it *didn't* come up that night. It came up between you and Craig a short while (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

Very nice! A good way to use up those blue 2 by 2 by 2 pointed parts, I really like the curved white parts on the roof. I need to build a church like this, my current mini chapel in my present castle in a rather pathetic affair, truth be told. You (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Help me out please !

It's really entirely up to you. It isn't really clear form eth legpo sets themselves just who is friends with who. One set from the early nineties has the Black Falcons besieging the Dragon Knights on a kind of wall with a gateway. Another set from (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

(...) A little off topic, I won't even comment on the models (which I like :) ) I just wanted to say I love the layout of your site! The only thing I hate about sites like yours are that they prove someone can make a simple site look nice, and I (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Parallels (nope!)

Thank you all, and I do honestly believe it t’was a chance occurrence now. I wasn’t tryin’ to ‘over analyses’ anything, it’s just that the uncanny connection and conception of each threw me. I guess if you’ve read the stories in question you’d see (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  THE POSTING BLUES

after the long discussion we all just had about posting or highlighting.. id just like to add my two cents. i really like feedback for my work.. now i know i don't do as much by way of cpu effects, and my building isn't as grandiose as is usual.. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: THE POSTING BLUES

(...) <snipped> Leonard --- This is going to be rather long winded -- think of it as a shotgun reply to most of what you've been saying and of your work so far. I like your site; I believe I've said it before - a few months back when you began (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

Thanks Jason. It was the arch pieces that kinda led how the design went. I think they were from a paradisia set. I wanted to use trans 1x1 plates but didnt have anywhere near enough :) "Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

You can expect a blue building, a yellow building and a couple of red buildings before I get through my brick backlog ;) "George Haberberger" <George.Haberberger@...xerox.com> wrote in message news:GMDwD7.I06@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Site Update

Thanks Pawel Are blue slopes rare at the moment then?? the ones used on the church are certainly all old (and a few are a bit stained - doesn't matter so much for a roof tho does it) Yes exept where I've stated all the MOC's on the site are still (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

I'd built a few smaller ones myself and they hadn't worked and ended up getting recycled. It was something I'd meant to do since I first saw the stained glass piece. It took a few photos to get the lighting inside acceptable. It produced some really (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: THE POSTING BLUES

I know how you feel. it is kinda disapointing to post something and have only 1 or 2 responces. Here is some feedback about your creation. I like Castle Pahl, It is a cool small fortress. I absoultly love the Kyamitsu complex. I like the forest (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

Thats what I got for buying lots of chrome castle sets loads of blue spires. It wasnt originally intended to have them but they looked kinda good on it and stopped them filling up a drawer. I may make some modification to the back, build the 4x1 bar (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Site Update

thats the benefit of working in a web design studio :) It took my friend about 10 minutes in Macromedia Fireworks to come up with the concept. thanks James (...) hate (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: THE POSTING BLUES

(...) *SNIP* (...) I'd like to add something as well. I know I said back in june (when I went on my unfortunate and childish rant and alienated half of lugnet) that I woudln't get involved in stuff like this, but things haven't improved. People just (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Wanted

Hi Guys and Girls! I need Harry Potter Owls, Grey, Black, White, Beige, and Light Grey. I need them for the little owlery I made. It's quite cute. I need Trade because well, to be honest I have no money. So if you wanna trade then email me at (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: THE POSTING BLUES

Anthony I would like to chime in and de-lurk for a minute to support your statement about the whole IOM thing. I've actually stopped coming to LUGNET over the last several weeks because I'm so tired of wading through all the IOM postings. None of my (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Posting Blues

N.B. I have set the follow-ups to castle, not org.cw. This is because the content has impact on the structure and direction of the castle group as a whole, not just those who do (or don't) like CW. (...) Apathy? Perhaps in part. .Castle (and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact