 Castle / 10768
  On the wings of eagles... err... hawks

My friends, after much hard effort, I bring you the first chapter of Book III. Quite possibly the most visually appealing chapter of the entire thing thus far. So here ya go... Chapter 21 of the Chronicles of Ikros Trapped and Bound (URL) I've been (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish) !

  Re: On the wings of eagles... err... hawks

(...) The shots with the candle spark spell are gorgeous. Beautiful use of lighting for effect. thanks, James (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On the wings of eagles... err... hawks

ill agree.. amazing visuals! and finally a chapter ends with something other than the MIDDLE OF A BATTLE, so that my soul can rest easy while i await to find out WHERE ARE THEY?!?!? a giant ocean of some sort.. perhaps on the other side of the globe (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On the wings of eagles... err... hawks

(...) Cool! Great effects as usual. It was nice to have a story like this to enjoy after a diffcult day at school. :-) (...) Yeah, I know what you mean. :-/ I ended up just moving my site. -L (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On the wings of eagles... err... hawks

(...) Well, it's already down it seems. (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On the wings of eagles... err... hawks

(...) Yes - geocities have been very finicky for the past few days. Blast them. Anyhow - this is a great intro to a whole new chapter of the story. There is a sense of closure which allows you to be flexible with what you do next. The extra time (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On the wings of eagles... err... hawks

(...) First off, great story! I love the plot and the effects are amazing... I wonder if you could share some secrets of the images with the ship and dragon flying. (...) Or perhaps an island... the ship can't fly, but maybe it's not the fire that (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On the wings of eagles... err... hawks

Wow, I must admit, not being a great follower of LEGO tales, that yours has attracted my interest, and not just because the Kingdom of Ikros is linked from the AFOLA webpage, either. The writing is excellent, but your illos are superb, as you hinted (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Picture Editing Tips

To start with, I want to thank everyone who replied to my post. I'm extremely happy that you all enjoyed my chapter and pictures as much as you have. (...) Some secrets? Okie doki Ive uploaded some pictures to share some secrets. For reference I use (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general) !

  Re: Picture Editing Tips

Anthony, Just wanted to thank you for posting this. Very informative. :-) -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> To: <lugnet.castle@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.general@lugnet.com> Sent: Monday, November 05, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Picture Editing Tips

Hey Anthony, great tutorial! It was fun to read how other people go about editing their pictures. If you don't mind, I'd like to share with you a few techniques I've learned that might make your editing procedure a little more efficient. <snip> (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Picture Editing Tips

Anthony, I'm curious...U said u deleted the background pixe by pixel because the magic wand tool is unreliable.. Do you know about the polygonal lasso tool? It's very effective for making selective edge deletion. The tool, which looks like a lasso (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)