 Castle / 10710 (+20)
  Re: Lego + Monty Python mini-movie coming!

Great to finally see the mini movie, last time I tried I couldn't figure out how to get ot to work. Terrific to see lego working together with Mony Python as well, although I somehow can't see future lego music video for "Always Look on the Bright (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Midnight MOCkery Contest

Hello, here is my entry for the Midnight Mockery Contest, a skeletton's carriage and the ruin of an inn. (URL) would be happy to see this soon on Sarah's page, Kind Regards, René (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle)

  The End of Book II

Return of the epic or just a long short story? My friends, I bring to you, after much effort, the last chapter of the second book of the Chronicles of Ikros! Say that three times fast. So, I am proud to present: Chapter 20 of The Chronicles of Ikros (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish) !

  Re: LotR won't happen

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in news:GKG7HE.E0H@lugnet.com: (...) whoo small heads! great for those shamans to play with. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The End of Book II

I get an error that says: The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Some Lego castles I found on Google

Hi all, I was playing with Google's image search feature when I found some pictures of pretty good castles( in my opinion, anyway). So I thought I'd drop a link to show them to all of you. (URL) also dropped the person a link to let them know about (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Caerany update

I've added a few extra characters that are of import, also more importantly, the map of Caerany. theres also a little discussion of caeric weapons, featuring my first custom made weapon: the hacksword (a cross between a sword and an axe). enjoy (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce) !

  Re: The End of Book II

does it end with them getting on the ship? and whats up with demonclaw and greylen? have they been corrupted by the evil dudes! ack! my skin ripples with anticipation.. why must you leave us in such agony??? looking forward to book III!! peace (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The End of Book II

(...) agony??? (...) I'm glad you liked it :) Though I wonder if you were able to read the whole chapter. I'm not sure. Geocities has been giving me trouble with my traffic load lately, killing my site for an hour at a time whenever they think its (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany update

Leonard, Nice discussion of Caeric weapons... I like that you made it a minifig showing them off and describing them. :-) -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Leonard Hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> (...) importantly, (...) custom (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Where is Matthew Verdier?

Does anyone know? Felix (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  another IOM question

could i send two different ships at the same time but have them both be in same party? like i have built a ship and an air ship could i have the ship carry mostly subblies and the airship mostly take the party members. another question, are airships (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  NEED TO TRADE

Currently constructing a huge castle. I need alot of gray and black bricks and walls. Also looking for rasied baseplates. and ninja dk gray wall pieces with brick patterns. I need fright knights boddies and shield, visored helmets, shogun armor and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤Dir Wartburg Castle¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

(URL) those of you who don’t check often, or even the few who just arrived upon Earth and weren’t aware, Master Creator Bob Carney has just completed the spectacular Dir Wartburg Castle. It’s huge, it’s beautiful, and its Lego at it’s finest. So (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤Dir Wartburg Castle¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

(...) I must differ on this point. There is an attenuated series of portals which although pretty buries the real "matter" of the site. Further, the first page portal seems to have one of those scripts which bombs the back button (at least in IE). I (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤Dir Wartburg Castle¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

(...) Indeed, I'm aware of the back-button neutrialization. But no matter the quirks, I'm still indebted to her for creating a web page to show case Dr. Carney's creations. Without her, his various castles would compose a neatly organized photo (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: The End of Book II

(...) Well, now that I just finished reading the last chapter, there is just one little problem: You've left me dangling {off the edge of the castle turret} wondering what is going to happen next! (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  IOM: Most of your questions answered all in one place

Hi all, I just wanted to let everyone know that I revamped the About Page a bit to be clearer and answer more questions, and have all necessary information in one location. (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The End of Book II

im going to have to agree here.. for the end of a book it was kinda thrown in the air. having said that.. tel'karak attacking the castle?!?!?! GASP! NOOO! the drama is just too much! i'll swoon! keep up the excellent work! peace -lenny (...) to (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤Dir Wartburg Castle¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

(...) Just a note on the "Back button" thing. "(URL) is using the V3 free web-redirection service to point to their page, so when their IP changes, they can just update the number at V3, and the address "go.to/carneycastle" stays the same. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact