 Castle / 10570 (+10)
  Re: my website.. Kingdom of Caerany

(...) Nice work! I have never really gotten around to building a whole city myself, but you ertainly show how it can be done nicely without a huge ammount of bricks. Do you have any plans for a curtain wall around any of your towns? (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tower of the Mystic Stone

I love the tower! I particularly like how you executed the roof design using blue bricks. Looks sharp! Your other creations are excellent as well. You've given me some ideas, Thanks! David Kohrman #1117 (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Need Castle Stuff Real Bad

i need many castle minifigs, weapons headgear,horses, full legnth saddles horse masks , castle wall, mountain top base plates , anything castle, for a huge progect.(Black Falcon, Wolfpack and dragon masters prefered)it really be super if i could get (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: my website.. Kingdom of Caerany

(...) I've just finished my second town (Glen Caer), which has a very low (three high) wall around the city. the city is much smaller than Coplton. Coplton, including the castle, has an area of 4.5 large baseplates (the 10 x 10).. whereas Glen Caer (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Too Quiet! or The IOM; CBN's latest

  I finally finished reading the epic!!!!

This message is aimed at Anthony Sava (aka: Sava the Aggie) but I hope other LUGNET'ers also read it. After almost 3 weeks of off and on reading I have finally just completed reading the story on his website. I must say that was he has published (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I finally finished reading the epic!!!!

(...) Thanks much good sir, for all your kind words. I must say I was rather surprised to see your post on lugnet, and very flattered as well. I've found that a lot of people are scared/intimidated/put-off by the length of my story, and when I talk (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I finally finished reading the epic!!!!

Just a small note, your guest book is all full! :( I was kinda lookin’ forward to signing it. Perhaps you could delete some of the entries that just have a persons name and nothing else? Sincerely, --==RiçhärÐ==-- You can reach me @ (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I finally finished reading the epic!!!!

(...) great-® (...) I was wondering why no one was signing it. Problem fixed, sign away! :) I enjoy reading all the little entries. --Anthony "Lego good, Aggies better" :) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  5 new buildings

I've created a webpage showing pictures of 5 buildings that I've made over the past few months: (URL) tell me what you think! btw, I don't know how to set follow-ups, so fix if necessary. Eric DeGiuli (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact