 Castle / 10470 (+20)
  Re: Star Wars = Castle!

(...) I'd trade all that for a couple of decent domesticated animals. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  possibility of new castle stuffs

OK I've been on holiday for a fortnight so if it's been brought up already I apologise, but posted by Brad Justus in .lego.direct was: (URL) anyone find out if it was done by an insider at LEGO, and if so, where did he get some of the pieces from, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter getting left out

(...) In Texas we have "dry" and "wet" counties. You know when you've crossed from a dry county to a wet county because the liquor stores and, not uncommonly, the topless bars, crowd the county line. I'd wager that deaths from DWI's are higher in (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Harry Potter getting left out

"James Simpson" <jsimpson@rice.edu> wrote in message news:GJGFrM.B60@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, I know. I used to live in Plano. It bemused my British wife and I that we had to drive 12 miles to buy liqour but that we could buy a gun in the local (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Kingdom of Caerany, an Intro.

These are the preliminary structures to be found within my imaginary world, called Caerany (the people are Caers). first a note about 'caer'. the word can be traced to 'cairn' which means a stoen structure or fortress. In the far North, the people (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  new MOC up on my site

been a bit slack lately and had my latest effort kickin round for ages, so I went outside and photo'd it this evening. Up on my site now - a medieval house with courtyard - made from my spanking new Guarded Inn's LMKWYT ta James www.minifig.co.uk (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?

(...) I thought they might've been yours, though the fact that they're not 8-wide kinda confused me a bit. ;-D Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?

(...) scale, though... Seriously however, I *do* like this, though it's kinda small and sketch-ish. I think microfig would make it easy to put lots of historically accurate detail into a full-sized castle with inner and outer curtain and full-sized (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  New Creations posted

I just scanned some Minifigs that i just made they are located at (URL) you in advance for checking them out LMKWYT P.S. How do i post these on Castle-World i have some really cool background stories for them. (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Kingdom of Caerany, an Intro.

(...) <snipped> (...) Lenny, Very well done! Nicely "Chronicled", too! When do we get more pictures of Castle Pahl? I'd love to see some interior pictures. I have to agree that 6066 is one of the best castle sets. It's part of a 3-way tie for my (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

isn't a cairn a stone burial mound ?? caer is a celtic derivation of castle of course it can mean what you like for your story :) James (who lives in Caerphilly) "leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GJGI7u.IE9@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Kingdom of Caerany, an Intro.

(...) actually, in my research i found that cairn was the root for caer, that both were of similiar origin. but then again, that was from a internet celtic dictionary, so that info is always sketchy. im using celtic names as inspiration for Caerany. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Kingdom of Caerany, an Intro.

(...) when i do them and photo them (ha ha). im in the middle of moving into a new house, and so my fiance makes me clean things up, and put away my stuff, and uhh.. not play with legos as much. the next batch of pictures should be of downtown (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: new MOC up on my site

(...) James, A nice house, and you have quite the collection of buildings and houses, enough for a small town if you have enough pieces. Thanks! George (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Harry Potter getting left out

(...) The trouble is that logic has nothing to do with it - all those Harry Potter objections are about some eejit getting the wrong end of the stick (deliberately or otherwise), making a lot of noise (empty vessel) with the inevitable consequence (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Memorial Monument erected in Velaria

Hey guys. I just uploaded some new pics of the monument i created for those who passed today in the tragedies in New York, D.C. and Pittsburg. My heart goes out to those touched by this unthinkeable sadness, and can only offer my sincerest regrets. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Memorial Monument erected in Velaria

(...) By the way, the url for the pics is: The url is: www.brickshelf.com/g.../memorial/ (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Memorial Monument erected in Velaria

Or, (URL) , rather. -Jay (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  New micro fig diorama...

This should of been posted a while ago, anyway... I thought I might post somethin' to take our minds away from the devestating incident that happened earlier today. :-( (even though it's not a particularily peaceful model :-o) Here ya go, the first (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New micro fig diorama...

(...) Hmmm... very nice... I think these dioramas are just begging for a story :0)!! Rob McMurray "must...fight... dark age..." (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact