 Castle / 10482
Re: Kingdom of Caerany, an Intro.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 13:45:36 GMT

Very well done! Nicely "Chronicled", too! When do we get more pictures of
Castle Pahl? I'd love to see some interior pictures.

when i do them and photo them (ha ha). im in the middle of moving into a new
house, and so my fiance makes me clean things up, and put away my stuff, and
uhh.. not play with legos as much. the next batch of pictures should be of
downtown coplton (the city that castle pahl is the center of).

I have to agree that 6066 is one of the best castle sets. It's part of a
3-way tie for my favorite with 6074 and 6067. :)

The huts are a great idea, too. Excellent for "low income" housing for
peasants living outside the castle walls. ;)

im really interested in the lively hood of ordinary people, like peasants and
such. my next city is going to have farms and all sorts of stuff.

Now... when are you joing Castle World?

prolly when i get around to photoing my major characters. i dunno. my big thing
is that my world isn't fantasy at all.. i try to use only naturalistic
devices.. but im sure there is a place for someone like that in castle world..
its just a matter of time, though.

peace
-lenny

Great work, what's next?

Joel J
(who has no room to talk since it's been 6 months since the last update he
did himself... woops..)