 Castle / 10479
Re: Kingdom of Caerany, an Intro.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:52:38 GMT

In lugnet.build, Leonard Hoffman writes:
These are the preliminary structures to be found within my imaginary world,
called Caerany (the people are Caers).

<snipped>

peace to all!
-lenny

Lenny,

Very well done! Nicely "Chronicled", too! When do we get more pictures of
Castle Pahl? I'd love to see some interior pictures.

I have to agree that 6066 is one of the best castle sets. It's part of a
3-way tie for my favorite with 6074 and 6067. :)

The huts are a great idea, too. Excellent for "low income" housing for
peasants living outside the castle walls. ;)

Now... when are you joing Castle World?

Great work, what's next?

Joel J
(who has no room to talk since it's been 6 months since the last update he
did himself... woops..)