 Castle / 10350 (+10)
  Ideas Pages Back Up!

I realized that since I moved my website, & transfered the ideas files to another folder, that none of my pages worked! So I went to work, and finnaly got them all back up: (URL) hope everyone who used my ideas page before reads this post, & is able (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.publish) !

  Long Lances

This has probably been done before, but I'll describe it anyway, just in case... I was playing round with my castle figs (rebuilding after a Brikwarz defeat), and was doing the standard pennant flag on the lance thing for the cavalry. Then I tried (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  "Non-Lego" Castles

OK, prepare the rack for such a treasonous sentiment, but here goes.... While my youngest is actually quite good with our inventory of "Classic Castle" sets - some bought for his older brother, othrs bought after the fact to complete the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "Non-Lego" Castles

(...) Or you could just go here: lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands It is not theme specific, it is just for the clone brands. (...) Best Lock is a known clone (...) Didn't notice too many typos, if you are not using the web interface then just use the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  `BrickWarz` actualized.

`BrickWarz` actualized. GAME 1. [[[Minifig Mayhem]]] Test game! -Scenario: Small skirmish on the outset of a rural village... Team A: Team B: Benjamin Medinets 15 soldiers Jeff Elliott 25soldiers Richard Noeckel 20 soldiers Jeff Van Winden 25 (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  `BrickWarz` actualized.

`BrickWarz` actualized. GAME 1. [[[Minifig Mayhem]]] Test game! -Scenario: Small skirmish on the outset of a rural village... Team A: Team B: Benjamin Medinets 15 soldiers Jeff Elliott 25soldiers Richard Noeckel 20 soldiers Jeff Van Winden 25 (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Challenge: Fun with pictures!

I was playing around with Photoshop tonight and this is what I ended up with: (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm moving...

OK, change of plans. I will not have regular email access from this friday until mid October. I may have occasional online time but not on a regular basis. I apologize ahead of time for all those emails I will not answer on time. CW people, do not (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Long Lances

(...) Very cool idea :) Can anyone post a picture of such a contraption? I know that actual lances were very long - which version would be more realistic? -- Pawel (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Long Lances

(...) I don't know exactly how long they were, I am sure that varied. But I do know that they were so long that a heavy counterweight had to be added at the butt end of the lance so that it's centre of gravity would be around where the knight would (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact