 Castle / 10295 (+20)
  Re: Need info help

BTW - every time I try to cross-post, I must be doing something wrong cause it doesn't go through. Where's the FAQ's on this? Darn it all, someone else DID model the round shield. And here I thought it be a good first project for me (besides just (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.castle)

  Red Hair

Hello, does anyone know what set that the red male hair comes in? I have seen it around aome websites on a character in castle world, named Mephisto. Does anyone know? Jay Rodarte aokaisui_chan@yahoo.com (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Hair

(...) 2000. So, stop searching. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the views of my employer...) BRICKFEST 2002 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY. Card (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Dungeon Master's box scans

Help! I'm interested in finding some pictures of the "Dungeon Masters Castle" Box. I seem to recall that there are pictures on the box of alternate models, and one of them is a village scene. Since I parted with my box years ago, I am hoping that (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dungeon Master's box scans

(...) Got it! I've scanned the village scene here: (URL) other three models are of different castles built on the baseplate. If you'd like them too, just shout. Cheers, Heather (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World - The Gathering

XP to .castle, FUT .castle.org.cw (...) better with every read. Everyone did such an awesome job cooperating in creating this story - some people even wrote their parts with me in real-time. Helping to write this was really fun and I hope everyone (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Hair

(...) Mephisto is actually made by Mephisto's human counterpart, Craig Hamilton, aka Craigo-Lego. -Chris (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Hair

(...) I did not realize that there were two out there. Hmmm... I thought the other was more of a skull cap rather than a hair piece though. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Hair

(...) Nope, it's devilish red hair. Good as any! Craig put a little dip on his that yours doesn't have, yours is a mirror of the normal one... both are quite unique in their own way. -Shiri (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dungeon Master's box scans

Wow, Thanks Heather! I really appreciate it, and so quick too! Thanks again for your help. Jon (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  a little site debut

as I sit in this corroded laboratory working on a monster.(sitting in front of my computer screen building my site.) A little storm blew over and I rushed to complete my creation for the lightning would give it life.(actually the internet crashed (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Hair

Rich, This is the original poster of the message about the hair. Is there anyway I can get you to make one for me?? Jay Rodarte aokaisui_chan@yahoo.com (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dungeon Master's box scans

(...) Ah, no trouble. I happened to be looking at it the other day, so it was fresh in my mind. Are you going to build it? If so, I'm looking forward to your interpretation - I always enjoy your detailed dioramas, they're quite inspiring. Cheers, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  1592 Stickers

Anybody knows where to find a scan of the 1592 stickers sheet? If someone has it, please send it to me. Thanks (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  This smith's shop, MOC

The smith has a small smithy in the woods besides his homestead. He is the best smith in the fjord devoting much of his free time to becoming a master of metal. During the long winter, a hot and fiery forge is a good companion, and the smith will (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Heather Patey

Do you mind if we use your round door design in our stories? The one found here: (URL) ? Thanks ahead of time. -- Nicole widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (URL) for Duel's Tales (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Heather Patey

(...) Of course, with credit - go right ahead. The mpd file is in the same folder if you need it. Looking forward to your story and creations! Cheers, Heather -- sigfile broken (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Heather Patey

Hello! Nice creation. I didn't notice this before. But where are the black inverted half-arches from? Are there any in grey? Thanks Jojo (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Heather Patey

Thank You. Of course credit will be given. We are working on a separate "credits" page for just this reason. -- Nicole widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (URL) for Duel's Tales "Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Heather Patey

(...) Black inverted half-arches come in set # 3050 Shanghai Surprise (2 each). Grey versions are in set #6560 Diving Expedition Explorer (3 I believe). These are the only two sources I know for these pieces. David Kohrman #1117 (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact