 Castle / 10256
  a few pics of my old castle

This saturday, I brought a castle of mine to a WAMALUG meeting, and someone with a digital camera was kind enough to take a few pics and put them on brickshelf. They can be found at: (URL) are the ones along the top. Unfortunately, we didn't get any (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce)

  Re: a few pics of my old castle

I especially like the peasants hanging in the cages (Does anyone know the correct name of them?). I haven't seen anything like that before. Oh yeah, the castle looks cool too. Keep on Buildn'! ~~Clay S. (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a few pics of my old castle

Hey, is that your tank and artillery piece? If it is can I get an instructional thing of it?? that looks really awesome, and the artillery too, and if isn't yours, can you give me the guys e-mail?? Thanks alot, man that looks cool...... (still can't (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a few pics of my old castle

(...) The artillery gun and tank in the "aftermath" pic are not mine. I can try to get the guy who made them's email, but I can say that the tank (if not also the gun) uses non lego pieces. As for the cages, I'm not sure what they called them, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a few pics of my old castle

(...) Okay, about the Artillery and Tank, can you get me the guys e-mail? I know you said he used some non-lego parts, but I would still like the instructions. Thanks man! ~Evan, Armored Lego Battalion Commander (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a few pics of my old castle

(...) Sorry for the delay. The builder of those plastic machines of death and destruction is Jason Rowoldt, who can be reached at: jasonrowoldt@yahoo.com It is my understanding that he will try to post some more detailed pics om Brickshelf as soon (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)