 Castle / 10235 (+20)
  Re: Update to my Site

(...) Cool! The next thing I would like to see are green and yellow ones :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) great on the girls in the Inn photos... I havent actually used them myself yet... I'm glad someone has found a use for them... : ) Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

You've got some great stuff there Tamy. I really like seeing the step instructions, seeing how other people go about construction. I may have to have a go at making the stove, it looks really cool thanks for sharing James "Mookie" (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  European farm/garden crops

Help! The only things I can think of for circa fifteen-century European crops are root vegetables - carrots, beets, onions. All of the veggies I eat are definitely New World - tomatoes, potatoes, squash, corn (maize), beans. Anyone think of a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: European farm/garden crops

(...) For root crops, how about turnips, and parsnips, too? For grains, you would have wheat, barley and rye. For legumes, how about peas? There must be other old world beans, cjick peas perhaps? Then there is eggplants, broccoli, cauliflower, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: European farm/garden crops

Thanks for the tip - I'm not sure *how* I'm going to do any of this - I just know I need farmland or I won't be satisfied. Turnips are purple, and parsnips are white? Never having actually seen either in person.... :/ Also building an orchard, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  New Website

Hey Guys, I have a new site and it's really kewl. It has stories like Survivor and "Legos and the City!" Plus a tour of my castle and all my creations, and some major kewl stuff! (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

Hi all, Hello all, We (the Vancouver Lego Club) just finished doing a show locally this past weekend, and I thought I'd post a link to some preliminary pictures of the Harry Potter stuff that I created for the show. Sorry for the blurry pix, an (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: July and August Surprise

Hey these are great! I msised this post and now I had the pleasure of seeing your Dragons! Wow! You are a leader in the area! Maybe the only one at all!! I'm so glad to see all of these together! DRAGONS! DRAGONS! DRAGONS! (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

Nice show. Really good looking engine too. Good design of this on (URL) - is it stable in curves? Do you have some more pictures of that car? (...) 70'ies; the yellow ones. Rgds Sonnich Robin Sather <robinsather@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

(...) Very stable. No problem with curves or points. You can't really tell anything from that picture, but I'll have more and better ones soon. There are multiple pivet points of articulation for the large wheels, and I "cheated" by placing tiny (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

(...) Any details on the gondola system? Any pictures which show it more? (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) Hmmm I haven't seen green walls yet... am I missing something.. or you just want it white with green instead? I'd like to get my hands on some yellow walls, though I'm sure someone else will come up with some before I do and beat me to the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) I'm glad you let me use them! I've been able to turn over 90 figures into useable castle figs, thus increasing my total castle realm population! I think you should find a use for them! If you want some already printed and ready for use, let me (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) It's great to hear Tamy..... and I will find a use for them... and thanx for the printout offer... I can do them my self.. it's just I havent had any lego time in the pat few months.... I'm buying a house... so soon as I move in... and get my (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

Thanks James, glad you like it, enjoy the oven if you go about making it :) Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Website

The king seems to be a *tiny* bit possesive about that horse of his. ;) I'll have to take a closer look at the castle stuff tomorrow. ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ Tanya ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ ~~It's never too late for a happy childhood. ~~Gloria Steinem (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: European farm/garden crops

(...) Here's a place to start (URL) (...) Cabbage! A staple. And remember, many root crops have edible greens-- turnip comes to mind. As for grains, barley, oats, wheat are common. Good luck. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Figure Needed

Hey Fellas. Does anyone happen to have these things?\ A Tarns-White Clear Gem A Blue and Green Torso from the Pirate sets that look like a corset? I really want and need them! Please if you have these parts then please email me or reply to this (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Have you ever seen a Minifig smile like this?

Hi all! My friend Jojo has changed the web address of his homepage. So I surfed his sites once more and came along at his picture story around the Guarded Inn. (URL) click through the story and take a look at the fat grinning of the knight in the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact