 Castle / 10220 (+10)
  CW and darth joules

(...) i would like to ask, how exactly is that done? there really isn't anything in the CW site about that, that ive found. and also, beyond that, what does membership entail? (...) and to mr.darth joules.. i really like your name, as well as the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CW and darth joules

(...) Right here: (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Little Teaser

Would be much easier to read black text on a white background and not all caps. sorry to say I wasn't able to continue reading :( what I did read of the first 6 or 7 lines didn't sound bad though! If you decide to make some changes let me know, I'll (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Little Teaser

(...) thanks matt (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Little Teaser

(...) Most word processors have a function that will change the case of a whole block of text. Hopefully that will save you some typing. (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship

(...) I've added another couple of images to the page that show the gear mechanism that drives the cams. Basically, the motor outputs to an 8 tooth gear, which goes to a 24 tooth gear for speed gearing. In the base of the gearbox are 3 12 tooth (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship

(...) Cool. Thanks muchly for the additional clarity. Mechanisms that impart life to still dioramas are always interesting and neato! ++Lar (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: A Little Teaser

The new and improved teaser can be found here.(URL) features better text and a black on white color scheme. I went there myself and found that yes it is better and easier to read. im redoing the entire site this way cuz i think it looks nice this (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CW and darth joules

(...) Is too! ;-) (URL) "IV). Joining"... that should do the trick (it's been there forever). But I agree, it's not central enough. (...) Right now - not too much :-( ... Basically, you get pages for any characters you submit, and links to any (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors (Pink)

(...) I was doing some further sorting of new Belville stuff this afternoon and realized that 5824 Millimy's House ((URL) has two Pink gemstones in the set. This was my first time getting some of the jewels in this color. This set also has one (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact