 Castle / 10210
    Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Just want to point out that the classic "flared" and "bullet" helms are Norman helms with chain coifs, and the Normans were what the Anglo-Saxons called the Viking conquerors. :) So you *can* make Vikings. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

        Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Not exactly. The two terms are not really interchangeable; they were separated by a few hundred miles and several centuries. The Viking "conquerors" in England were called Danes (thus the term "Danelaw"); "Normans" was really reserved for (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

        Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship —Adrian Drake
   (...) I could've put the bullet helmet on these guys to make it more realistic, but since I didn't have 34 of them, I figured I'd go with what I had :) (...) Think I should've built him a crow's nest? Yeah, probably, but the guy knows how to hang on (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)