 Castle / 10130 (+10)
  Imminent Update alert and teaser preview!

Hey guys! I know it's been kinda slow around here with new MOCs, even though what's been recently posted has been really good, I felt the need to announce my website's soon to come update, and post the teaser preview for it. After messing with every (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) ive recently read the book _Modernity and Warfare_ by pk lawrence, in it he describes air power as the apex of modern warfare, in being both aesthetic and horribly violent. the war plane itself (be it biplane, divebomber, or stealth fighter) (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Site Update

Yes another, sorry to spam the newsgroup :) Along with the new characters up I've put a new small MOC of a carriage and I've taken some new photos of one of my Castles - so you can actually see its LEGO now, not a blur. James (URL) MOC (URL) photos (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

(...) Are you planning on including descriptions with them in the future? I like the variety I see here ... what do you plan to do with them? (...) Cool color scheme :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

(...) an update is never a spam! (...) a really cool carriage, me gusto mucho. are you going to put descriptions/histories for the characters? they all look pretty cool, id like to know about them. -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

"Pawel Nazarewicz" <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message news:GH8pG4.24y@lugnet.com... (...) like (...) Not sure at the moment, I've just been tinkering with what looks cool. I may stick some backgrounds and histories to them at some point soon (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ikros Torso Stickers for sale

Follow up to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade The demand for these sticker sheets was rather low, as I thought they would be. Out of the 20 sheets, in the one week only 6 sold. So, I'm opening up the limit to however many you want, of course limited to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Barek'No and his Airship

(...) Hey! Are you making a connection between SCRAPS and CASTLE??!! ;~) (...) You have clearly brought your attention to detail from your affinity for space into this stupendous castle original. Awesome job. (...) Oh c'mon! You know castle is (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Barek'No and his Airship

(...) Can I pretend it was? ;-) (No, seriously- would you mind if I said that's how he got there?) Cool one BTW - good job! Castle, castle, muahahahaha! -Shiri (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Imminent Update alert and teaser preview!

(...) Of course, aren't we all... don't be discouraged if there are only very few replies though; sometimes people are reluctant to post feedback if they have nothing "useful" to say. (...) Cool editing! (...) Looks like you've got some cool (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact