 Castle / 10070 (+10)
  Re: Factions

(...) I always wondered too. Somewhat recently I got 6061 Siege Tower as a set and wondered who the Axemen were attacking with this? In the set the Axers are on the tower, on the wall and outside there is a Lion riding on a horse! What sense is (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Legoland Windsor

I've put some pictures up on my site from my visit to LEGOLAND the other day... they are all castle related, and I have a few more I migh try and put up tomorrow. -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics from Brickfest

(...) Hey dude, do you know who had the Blue Dragon Soldiers in the front of the castle? Can you give me this persons e-mail address? Thanks dude, e-mail it to me if you can. (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics from Brickfest

(...) That would be the one and only Craig Hamilton, aka craigo-lego. He won't sell *that* design though - he mentioned he wanted that to be a unique one. Plus, as a friendly warning in general, I wouldn't recommend asking him for designs - he'll (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) For me, the axemen cannot have their own faction for one simple reason--there is no such thing as an axeman shield. Plus, knights with the crossed axes appear guarding the King's castle, joining in the attack with the seige tower and battering (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Tower of Orthanc

Who did the Isengard Tower (Saruman's Tower) at Brickfest? That was one of my favorite buildings to look at as I browsed through everyone's great pictures. Maybe they will come out with a line of Lord of the Rings Legos, since they are doing movie (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tower of Orthanc

(...) Not going to happen, I'm afraid. New Line Cinema has already signed off on the toy licenses, and LEGO isn't in the list. James (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tower of Orthanc

(...) Darn. Maybe if the HP Lego line does well, New Line will reconsider. *wanting short minifig legs for hobbits and dwarves* (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tower of Orthanc

(...) That would be Elliot Hyde. -Shiri (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) Well there has never been a surcoat for factions like the batlord's knights, or the BK. The axemen can eieter use round blank shields or they can be some special faction that doesn't use shields at all because they consider them "cowardly". (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact