 Castle / 10073
Re: Pics from Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:53:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Evan Butzlaff writes:
Hey dude, do you know who had the Blue Dragon Soldiers in the front of the
castle?  Can you give me this persons e-mail address?  Thanks dude, e-mail
it to me if you can.

That would be the one and only Craig Hamilton, aka craigo-lego. He won't
sell *that* design though - he mentioned he wanted that to be a unique one.
Plus, as a friendly warning in general, I wouldn't recommend asking him for
designs - he'll follow through *eventually*, but when I say eventually, I
mean eventually. From experience. ;-)

Spoken as someone who loves Craig to death-
-Shiri