 Castle / 10065 (+5)
  Re: my site

(...) Not exactly... you can't have lego in the *server* name. i.e. www.legocity.com is not ok, but www.blah.com/~whatever/lego/ is fine. You're right about the disclaimer - TLC requests a fan disclaimer. They can't really enforce that, but it's a (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Ikros Torso Stickers for sale

Follow up to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade Since I've gotten so many requests to print and sell my custom torso stickers, I've decided to do just that. You can find which one's I've printed here: (URL) sheet cotains 5 copies of crusader.jpg, 4 copies (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

Hello! (...) LEGO was proud of having never produced sets that glorify war and violence. They never produced (and I guess they won't ever produce) "Kriegsspielzeug" like WWI or WWII tanks, bombers and so on. But of course, swords and spears are (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) Possible Exception: Life on Mars. (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) One place Lego seems to be heavily implying that the Bulls are evil is on their flash website story part. One time I looked it over and they pretty much come out and say "King Leo and family are great, and would be in paradise if it weren't (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact