 Castle / 10065
Re: my site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 20:56:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
You don't have to do anything to say LEGO on your site, you just can't have
the word *lego* in the url of your site.  I'm not sure if this applies to
Geocites or any of those other free website creator sites, does anyone else
know?  It also helps to have a disclaimer on your site stating that TLC does
not endorse this site in any way.

Not exactly... you can't have lego in the *server* name. i.e.
www.legocity.com is not ok, but www.blah.com/~whatever/lego/ is fine.

You're right about the disclaimer - TLC requests a fan disclaimer. They
can't really enforce that, but it's a nice gesture.

-Shiri