 Castle / 10062
10061  |  10063
Subject:
my site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 18:30:00 GMT

hello all im matt best and im 12 im somewhat of a castle head and im
building a site.(theres no pics and an abysmal story but i hope to borrow a
digital camera soon so there will be pics.)  i have a few questions that im
probably asking in the wrong group but ill ask them anyway.

what do u have to do to say lego on your site?

do u have to do anything specail in order to have pics of lego

those are my questions if anybody has taken the time to read this id really
really appeciate an answer

matt
ps in regards to factions i really dont know yet other than the bulls are a
demonic highly possed evil group