 Castle / 10060
  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) lego (...) a (...) military (...) some (...) You must ask yourself, just how many sets have you seen where a minifig was using a weapon on another minifig? I personally cannot recall a single one, though I'm sure there are a few. Yes, the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) and (...) my point is that inherent violence is still violence, and by building toys with a militaristic focus Lego is giving an implied acceptance to violence. now it is granted that such a view flows from a 'defensive' violence than (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) Possible Exception: Life on Mars. (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) good point.. i think that might be part of why i like LOM so much.. however, in the story version (on lego.com) does have an 'evil' rebel group, which is trying to conquer both mars and earth.. but that story doesn't seem to be definitive to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)