 Castle / 10015 (+10)
  Re: Tower Bridge

(...) WOW... I lurve it..... You've given me some great ideas now... thanx... I love the actual bridge....and how all the little things that brong it to life... keep it up.... : ) Kev...: ) Welcome to the Kingdom of Andrastavia (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle online game

Hello! I just found this awesome rollercoaster ride of an online game! (URL) definitly worth looking though it's in German only. But the pictures are great! [And I can read German of course :-)] Clicking the buttons moves you through the virtual (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros continue to continue!

(...) Nice cottage, and the airship is pretty nifty too. It's pretty cool to see more airships in the CW realms, I'll bet we could do up a pretty cool air battle involving everyone's airships. I really like how you explained the way the airship (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: some MOC

(...) They look pretty good to me. I was tempted to try to build your castle, but a) I don't think I have enough corner walls, especially in grey b) I really, really shouldn't take the time out to do that! :-) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle online game

(...) LOL... there are some great creations there, but when one doesn't understand German, it's.... interesting. Hehe. Thanks for sharing! Joel J (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: some MOC

(...) Nice to meet you! I actuallly saw your post about criticism in the early thread and wanted to second your thoughts, but was too busy. Good ta see ya! Don't worry about being "different" here - we've got room for everyone! Do you have a set (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  [OT] Magnus Lauglo: Please Contact Me

(Posted to dot-castle because I figured Magnus will read it here) I am trying to get in touch with Magnus, but the e-mail he gave me isn't working. Please e-mail me directly if you have his contact information. My e-mail is verneer@utk.edu. Thanks! (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people)

  Re: Tower Bridge

Hi David! How are ya! Nice to meet you. I'm glad people are coming out with new creations! Finally! I've been complaining that we were back to tlaking too much and not building enough, and then you and Lenny come and prove me wrong. ;-) Your bridge (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Finally delurking

Hello all, I hope I am "doing this right", and not posting this on the wrong forum. I just wanted to introduce myself after having lurked here for a while. First off, I had a great weekend meeting lots of you guys at Brickfest here in the DC area, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle online game

(...) Interesting, i liked it! Although i think i died once i drew my sword upon a guard? Thanx for shairing, -R (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact