 Castle / 10022
Re: Tower Bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:54:12 GMT

Hi David!

How are ya! Nice to meet you. I'm glad people are coming out with new
creations! Finally! I've been complaining that we were back to tlaking too
much and not building enough, and then you and Lenny come and prove me
wrong. ;-)

Your bridge looks great! Personally I like thes foliage - makes it look more
natural. Plus the way you made the arches is unique; slopes instead of real
arch pieces... providing a surprisingly smooth look. Very sweet. I would
suggest making the bridge a bit wider if you want carraiges to pass... but
then again, maybe the narrowness of the path is a good thing, since you can
stop major armies from flowing in. I like the little stone "island" under
the center support, looks realistic. The lighting in your pictures is very
good, too.

Just like everyone else, I'd like to see the interior. I'm an interior buff ;-)

Now you just need enough green bulk bricks to cover all those off colors. ;-)

Build on! And welcome!
-Shiri