 Castle / 10017
Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros continue to continue!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 01:14:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Greetings my friends,

After many hours of brain numbing writing and photo editing, I bring to you
part 1 of my July Surprise.  Unfortunately, part 2 won't be coming till August,
so I guess this really is just my July Surprise.

So, just what is Anthony's July Surprise?

Here's what my site now has to offer:

-The Castle's link has become the Creation's link

--On the Creation's page you can find two brand new MOCs

---Mala's Forest Cottage - a quaint little building
--and
---The Dire Hawk - a grand airship

Nice cottage, and the airship is pretty nifty too.  It's pretty cool to see
more airships in the CW realms, I'll bet we could do up a pretty cool air
battle involving everyone's airships.  I really like how you explained the
way the airship gains momentum and stays aloft, very interesting.  I also
made a new version of the Malevolence that I took to Brickfest last weekend
and I'll post some pictures during my next massive update I have planned.

-I've added a link on my awards page to the LDraw.org's model of the month, >andto pictures of my Ldrawn dragon that won July's contest.

Congrats!

-And what most of you will actually care about:

--6, all new, fully illustrated chapters have been added to the Chronicles of
    Ikros
*note, all the new chapters have more than one page, be sure to check for the
    cliffhanger
---Chapter 11: The Journey Begins
---Chapter 12: The Letter
---Chapter 13: The Trial of the Triark
---Chapter 14: The Paladin Way
---Chapter 15: A Soldier Reborn
---Chapter 16: Hidden from Time

--Also added to the story page are text non-links to upcomming chapters.  Sorry
    Wilson, you wont get to read the climax just yet.

Ya it looks like I won't be reading the climax for a long while.  I can't
read all the new stories just yet, I'm pretty swamped with my own projects.
I've got to finish my space station display for our state fair, and then
back to castle stuff forever.

Can't wait to read them tho!

Thats it, I hope you all enjoy my work.

PLMKWYT