 Castle / 10028
Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros continue to continue!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 04:58:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Brooks writes:
Anthony Sava wrote:

PLMKWYT

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

--Anthony
Hey Anthony!

These chapters look great! I IM'd you with some (minor) changes to 15 &
16. I didn't go back to 12-14 to see if you picked up all the changes,
but I'm sure you did. ;-)

All changes have been uploaded, thanks!

I want to reiterate the comments I shared with you on IM. I really enjoy
the turn your story has taken with Book II. Moving more towards
exposition, and "story telling", rather than predominately action
sequences. The back-story of Garalt, and the other tidbits from
historical Ikros are huge steps in establishing a "personality" for your
kingdom! I'm looking forward to Book Three and the introduction of Big
Red!

Keep up the good work!

The rest of Book two will most likely alternate between story telling and
action shots.  Book Three will be my attempt at doing both at the same time.
Book four i'm hoping will be as spectacular as it is in my mind.  There are
MANY more surprises in store.

And as for Big Red, he's gonna throw a part-ay!

--Anthony