 Castle / 10027
Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros continue to continue!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 04:51:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bryan Buckley writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Greetings my friends,

After many hours of brain numbing writing and photo editing, I bring to you
part 1 of my July Surprise.  Unfortunately, part 2 won't be coming till • August,
so I guess this really is just my July Surprise.
Took you long enough! I expected something at the beginning of July , but
you keep me waiting till the middle ! ;)

I wanted to release it then, but the camera I use belongs to my father, and
he's 130 miles away and VERY protective of his baby.

So, just what is Anthony's July Surprise?

Here's what my site now has to offer:

-The Castle's link has become the Creation's link

--On the Creation's page you can find two brand new MOCs

---Mala's Forest Cottage - a quaint little building
--and
---The Dire Hawk - a grand airship
The cottage is nice..but I prefer the airship. I prefer yours over Raska's ,
yours is more detailed , and yours looks better suited for the time period ,
Raska's looks like it was taken straight from a Final Fantasy game.

Well, I was going for a more magical rather than technological look to my
airship.  However, I don't think my airship is very detailed, least of all more
than Wilson's.

-I've added a link on my awards page to the LDraw.org's model of the month, • and
    to pictures of my Ldrawn dragon that won July's contest.
You did deserve to win! I'm sure it was nerve wracking getting that dragon
absolutely the way it is into the ldraw model. Nicely done! However I didn't
know you had won up until now..

I consider it to be a great honor, especially it being my first creation.

-And what most of you will actually care about:

--6, all new, fully illustrated chapters have been added to the Chronicles of
    Ikros
*note, all the new chapters have more than one page, be sure to check for the
    cliffhanger
---Chapter 11: The Journey Begins
---Chapter 12: The Letter
---Chapter 13: The Trial of the Triark
---Chapter 14: The Paladin Way
---Chapter 15: A Soldier Reborn
---Chapter 16: Hidden from Time
Excellently written Anthony! Each time you update it seems the chapters get
better and better. I am pleased with Garalt's origin , and am glad his role
is much , much more important than we originally wold have thought. The
scene in the ruins of the paladin city where Kullvox's spirit comes out and
confronts Garalt reminds me of a scene from "The Odessy" by Homer. Aldso ,
your special effects are getting better , like the way you could see through
Kullvox in Chapter 14 , very nice! I'm excited youv'e also extended the story.

Thanks much.  My story *might* be even longer if i find myself cramming too
much into any one chapter.  I've already had to do it with Book three, it used
to be part of two and four.  If you've liked whats happening now, I'm sure
you'll like what comes next.

--Anthony