 Castle / *21357 (-20)
  Re: StudWars presents : .castle vs. .space !!!

(...) Well, the main problem I find is that the Castle-related elements in my collection (prefab walls/roofs, bows, flags, barrels, flames) are so much less versatile than the Space-related ones (e.g. wings, laser guns, windscreens, radar dishes) (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: StudWars presents : .castle vs. .space !!!

(...) Don't know! But the rivalry is there (a friendly one, of course). Don't take this too seriously Allister. It's meant as a humor confrontation. My whole website is about humor and LEGO. Terry (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: StudWars presents : .castle vs. .space !!!

(...) What's wrong with enjoying both? Allister (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

  New MOC: Stonemason's Dwelling

Hi All, Here's a new MOC I made: (URL) PLMKWYT! (URL) Nathan Wells (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: The Adventure Continues...

(...) Thanks! :) (...) Smelly Ogres have horrible athlete's foot! ;-) In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote: (...) LOL, thanks! Part III is coming soon! :) In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink wrote: (...) I considered putting a Studios scared face (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: castle vs. space (was: Re: AFOLs - The comic!)

(...) Well, here's the perfect occasion to "vent" :-) (URL) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  C-C.com Monthly Contest Announcement

Announcing the first Classic-Castle.com How-To Monthly Contest. Each month will have a different topic. Topics will be chosen that have many different ways to be built. People's ideas will then be compiled into an article, for others to draw ideas (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  StudWars presents : .castle vs. .space !!!

Hello .castle community! Hello .space community! It's no secret there's a rivalry between the two themes, so here's the perfect way to settle things out. It's called... (URL) For the next few weeks, you guys will have the opportunity to vote for the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: New MOC: Council Chamber

(...) Nathan, That's a neat, not too big, well made half timber. I like the way you used to sets of hinges to make it a trifold, so you can better see all the details. The council table is nice and rustic looking, too. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Minifig Hall of Fame Winner : Classic Policeman

Hello Everyone! After a tough first round, Classic Policeman really outclassed the competition in a great secound round to win the first MHoF spot of 2004! (URL) to the MHoF rules, Yellow Castle Knight Blue is automatically nominated for round 2 of (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.western, lugnet.underground, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: castle vs. space (was: Re: AFOLs - The comic!)

(...) By the scientific definition, that's technically true, just like pushing a stalled car along level ground isn't technically "work". If you've ever pushed a car, you've probably been impressed by how much effort it takes to not do any work. In (...) (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Call for LEGO Castle Techniques

(...) No, my site is not a complete survey of Castle-related creations. From the introduction on my page: This dictionary links to techniques for building medieval and ancient details in LEGO. It collects methods of creating realistic models, not (...) (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Call for LEGO Castle Techniques

(...) Jason, I dont really understand what your project is exactly. It seems you want to database all castle-related structures in a way similiar to frank filz's old site (URL) (which has mainly broken links). is that correct? -lenny (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle vs. space (was: Re: AFOLs - The comic!)

(...) Indeed! We carbon dioxide generators (1) must publish or perish. I post therefore I am. Peace and philosophy, Professor Whateverly (1) We're only here because the plants need us. (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: castle vs. space (was: Re: AFOLs - The comic!)

(...) Which leaves us to the interesting proposition that we only live not because we suck air in, but blow it out! Keep talking or die! :-) -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: castle vs. space (was: Re: AFOLs - The comic!)

(...) You are quite correct Ley, well more or less anyways. And I should know, I was a member of the Space and Plasma Physics research group at UMD for two years. .... ah space plasma how miss you.... Um, er, anyways, good show Ley! -Dan Rubin (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: castle vs. space (was: Re: AFOLs - The comic!)

(...) Um, technically (and, correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't worked with such people as Carl Sagan or Issac Asimov ;-) space doesn't actually suck; it's the air (pressurised) that, um, blows. Peace and astrophysics, Professor whateverly (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

"Todd Lehman" <tsl@tsl.bu.edu> wrote in message news:HtoDIu.EuC@lugnet.com... (...) Silly Castle people! You're supposed to close the airlock first! -- Markham Carroll (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Call for LEGO Castle Techniques

(...) Actually, I've sent mail to Kevin, and he's said that he'd add a link to the How-To section this weekend. So, I am interested in being a part of the Classic-Castle site. I'd like my page itself to be hosted from my server, since it's easiest (...) (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

  New MOC: Council Chamber

Hi All, Here's a new CCC MOC I made: (URL) PLMKWYT! (URL) Nathan Wells (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact