 Castle / 19392
Re: Call for LEGO Castle Techniques
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:18:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Catena wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Troy Cefaratti wrote:
And why not just help beef up the How-To section at Classic-Castle?  That is
why it is there after all. :)

Actually, I've sent mail to Kevin, and he's said that he'd add a link to the
How-To section this weekend.  So, I am interested in being a part of the
Classic-Castle site.

Jason, I dont really understand what your project is exactly.  It seems you want
to database all castle-related structures in a way similiar to frank filz's old
site http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/castle.html (which has mainly broken
links).

is that correct?

-lenny