 Castle / *20742 (-10)
  Re: So very Good!

(...) Thanks for the compliments Richard, I rarely post additions to my galleries, so it was nice to hear a compliment. It would be nice if Lego started producing minifig packs again. Even if the figs weren't overly laden with weapons, you could at (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: So very Good!

(...) Which "minimalist-accessories" sets would those be? 4811, which comes with one complete 'fig, two crossbows, and a shield? 6054, with two 'figs, a bow, a sword, three spears, and two shields? Any random Castle set of which I can think has *at (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  wierd things are afloat at Shop@Home regarding Castle...

Reading the question and answer session with Jake and Kate with the guys from Germany... it prompted me to see the latest selection for castle from Shop@Home. I noticed something very wierd. The USA version has 10000 Guarded Inns still available, (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  So very Good!

~This is so good it hurts… (URL) need TLC to make more minifig sets like this: (URL) cavalry sets like this: (URL) not jus’ pile-on smack-loads of accessories and allow vast amounts of conversions to be had. Excellent job to the creator of these (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 2004 Products see?

(...) What you got there is a regular sized antenna, put through a 1x1 cone, and then through the hole on a 1x1 clip/holder/thingy. You can see the butt of the antenna on the other side. Most defenitly a regular sized antenna. It would be nice to (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: 2004 Products see?

It looks like the trans-orange antennae on the side of the 8380 race set (1st race set listed): (...) is a new, shorter size antenna. Anyone else think so? David "Fuzzy" Gregory (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Two Castle village creations

(...) Nice MOC's. I like the non-rectangular structure and roof lines. I'd suggest trying to insert grey 1x1 round bricks around the windows in the top of the pottery store, to try closing it in. Keep up the good work. Tim Strutt (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Catapult

(...) Hi Dave. First of all welcome to Lugnet and more importent welcome to the Castle Group. I'm honored that you chose your first post as a replay to mine. (...) We all started somewhere you know. (...) Maybe this will help: 1. Look at this (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Catapult

Hello! This is my first post anywhere on LugNet. I'm going to admit two things right from the start. One, I don't have anywhere near as much time as I'd like to build, or parts to use if I did have the time. And, second, I'm not anywhere near the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: 2004 Products see?

"Aaron Muhl" <Aaron_Muhl@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HpM8DI.22vI@lugnet.com... (...) thankyouthankyouthan...outhankyou I've been trying to see Xpod pics for a very long time. Now I'm trying to figure out what the lid is. At first glance it (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact