 Castle / *20737 (-5)
  Re: 2004 Products see?

It looks like the trans-orange antennae on the side of the 8380 race set (1st race set listed): (...) is a new, shorter size antenna. Anyone else think so? David "Fuzzy" Gregory (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Two Castle village creations

(...) Nice MOC's. I like the non-rectangular structure and roof lines. I'd suggest trying to insert grey 1x1 round bricks around the windows in the top of the pottery store, to try closing it in. Keep up the good work. Tim Strutt (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Catapult

(...) Hi Dave. First of all welcome to Lugnet and more importent welcome to the Castle Group. I'm honored that you chose your first post as a replay to mine. (...) We all started somewhere you know. (...) Maybe this will help: 1. Look at this (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Catapult

Hello! This is my first post anywhere on LugNet. I'm going to admit two things right from the start. One, I don't have anywhere near as much time as I'd like to build, or parts to use if I did have the time. And, second, I'm not anywhere near the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: 2004 Products see?

"Aaron Muhl" <Aaron_Muhl@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HpM8DI.22vI@lugnet.com... (...) thankyouthankyouthan...outhankyou I've been trying to see Xpod pics for a very long time. Now I'm trying to figure out what the lid is. At first glance it (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact