 Castle / *20727 (-20)
  Re: Catapult

(...) But all those are useful Technic parts. Not a single Bionicle part as far as I can tell... Well done BTW, I like the rubberband holder thinige made of the 1x1 round plates. (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestman's Tavern

"James Brink" <brinkjm@purdue.edu> wrote in message news:HpL18F.1u9I@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) (URL) (...) Back:(URL) (...) Inside:(URL) (...) Thats great James. It made me laugh when I saw it had a standard wall on the back. Nice touch The little (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Forestman's Tavern

Hello, A forestman and his wife have convinced the crusaders to let them open up a small tavern inside the castle wall. Here are some pics: Folder: (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: HP new sets ???????

(...) Can you source that quote before we get all spun up? Thanks! (...) Not. (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: HP new sets ???????

(...) Hi James, basically I think it could have been a great idea if TLC made them 25 years ago (or so) like that, but doing something like that now probably won't effects kids so much, but for us AFOLs I don't think it's a good idea. Does anyone (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  Re: Elves Forest

(...) Hi Dave, Cool, thanks. I thought I'll go with something in the style that TLC makes. (...) Somewhere around a few days. I was inspired by LEGO pirates sets and set 6079 alot. (URL) (...) All the Elves hair are made from the 3 standard shapes (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: HP new sets ???????

"the black sword" <yarondor@012.net.il> wrote in message news:HoLD29.GEz@lugnet.com... (...) about (...) new (...) 2004 harry potter set minifigs will have quote endquote "more natural skin tones" good idea or not? personally I'm against it. Figs (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: New MOC: Medieval(?) house

(...) like a real place with real purpose. The architecture is solid, especially in including an enclosed courtyard and stable, and the entrances don't look just 'stuck' there - they look as if they have reasons for being there. Very nice, and (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Elves Forest

(...) Quite excellent! All together the set looks really 'playable.' How long did it take you to get the tree the way you liked it? Also, is that hair from the Harry Potter figs? That does indeed make a realistic Elf! Dave O (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First pictures from Cantigy

(URL) alot, I really appreciate you showing the shot of my mecha :) Also, the rest of the shots from the show are great, i love the acme bricks one!!! (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events, lugnet.castle)

  Catapult

Hi everybody, After lastweek James Brink’s Trebuchets (which is great BTW) I started building a catapult myself. After the great war that Castle become Bionicles I toyed and built a catapult from Technic/Bionicles parts. I'm proud to present my 2nd (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Elves Forest

Hi everybody, Just wanted to reveal my 1st entry to the 'Colossal Castle Contest' Elves Forest (2 URLs) As always praises or/and criticize are both more then welcome (URL) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  King Arthur and his Knights

Hi everyone, I have embarked on a project that I have thought about for a long time. So I present to you a beginning of "The Story of King Arthur and his Knights" (URL) This version is based on the book by Howard Pyle (which being published a (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  First pictures from Cantigy

The Northern Illinois Lego Train Club welcomes all to the Cantigny Lego show. With four operating train layouts and other displays this is the largest Lego show ever to hit the midwest! If you can join us on Sunday please do! Pictures from Saturday (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events, lugnet.castle)

  A big plain tan tower (New MOC)

Hi All, (2 URLs) Streching the limit on how many tan 2x2 corner bricks I own, I built this run-of-the-mill MOC. PLMKWYT! (URL) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  cool content...

I just wanted to comment that it was very hard to decide what to pick out an article to highlight on the top of the side-bar. There have been several good submissions. Thank you to Jason Spears and Larry P. for your CCC-compliant buildings. (I love (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Sanitary?...no way...Necessary?...You becha! (New MOC)

Toilet, privy, call it what you must, they all serve the same purpose. (2 URLs) PLMKWYT! (URL) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Working Minifig Scale Trebuchet

(...) I am definitely interested. This would make a great article. I love these siege weapons! Ben (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Working Minifig Scale Trebuchet

(...) Oops... No idea what I was thinking :) I meant "Brick 1 x 1 Round" to use peeron terms. James (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Working Minifig Scale Trebuchet

(...) Count me as an interested party. On this note, I won't be at any upcoming Brickfest or Brickfest PDX, but a fun activity would be to have a catapult/trebuchet contest (with prizes for distance and accuracy) like TexLUG had at a meeting this (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact