 Castle / 18769
Re: Elves Forest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 10:26:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dave O’Hare wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori wrote:
   Elves Forest

   Quite excellent! All together the set looks really ‘playable.’

Hi Dave,

Cool, thanks. I thought I’ll go with something in the style that TLC makes.

   How long did it take you to get the tree the way you liked it?

Somewhere around a few days. I was inspired by LEGO pirates sets and set 6079 alot. http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6079

   Also, is that hair from the Harry Potter figs? That does indeed make a realistic Elf!

All the Elves hair are made from the 3 standard shapes of hair made by TLC in tan color which you right that most of them are taken from HP sets but also from 10067 http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10067 which includes all 3 of them.

   Dave O

Dave, thank you very much for your comments, I glad you liked it.

I promise that in time I’ll publish more focused pictures, especially of the elves themselves. I only published 3 so far because of the contests rules.