 Castle / 18762
18761  |  18763
Subject:
King Arthur and his Knights
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 17:14:40 GMT

Hi everyone,

I have embarked on a project that I have thought about for a long time. So I present to you a beginning of “The Story of King Arthur and his Knights”

http://www.ellermann.us/arthur/

This version is based on the book by Howard Pyle (which being published a hundred years ago, should be public domain).

Check out the prologue of Book One and let me know what you think.

Ben