 Castle / 18759
18758  |  18760
Subject:
cool content...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 17:14:39 GMT

I just wanted to comment that it was very hard to decide what to pick out
an article to highlight on the top of the side-bar.   There have been several
good submissions.

Thank you to Jason Spears and Larry P. for your CCC-compliant buildings.
(I love the barber shop Lar).

Thank you to Joel Jacobson for your 2 buildings (Cottage and Pottery Shop)also.

Thank you to Nathan Wells for your lovely? garderobe.

Thanks to James Brink for your lovely Trebuchets (which I thought deserved
to be placed on the top of the side-bar) and the Wool Shop. (I love the
little sheep).

Thanks to all others who have posted in the last week, who I have left off.

Look forward to another solid week of submissions.

Also of note:

I added the ISCC competition to the castle.side-bar in order for you guys
not to forget about it.  Good Luck in both the Colossal Competition and the
ISCC III.

Thanks, Ben Medinets
co-curator of Lugnet.Castles