 Castle / *19292 (-10)
  Re: crusader keep

(...) please, please take any inspiration from my design you can! i got inspiration for many of the other .castler's creations, so i am glad that i could give back to the .castle community. :-) well, currently it is just a shell, i am still (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: crusader keep

Very cool keep. It looks very intimidating, especially from far away. Now if you really want to impress, have it open up..... -Aaron "stephen rowe" <ratmfan@att.net> wrote in message news:HHvDrH.1LLL@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) really (...) but i (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Necromancer

(...) Wow. Those are really nice looking. I can't belive I didn't think of something like that. I guess everything 'Lego' has that effect when you see something new. :-) Thanks for the heads up. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does anyone know how to make these windows?

(...) Thanks for helping me out. I don't think those windows are widely available, so I don't have the illusion that I will own any of those windows ever. But, you never know :-) Thanks Saskia (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Necromancer

(...) If you're looking for mounts for your undead forces, and don't mind the tad bit too large of size, may I suggest a MOC I worked on a long time ago: (URL) is based off the skeletal horse of Kotaro Ono's (Earl-0) design (URL) forget to check out (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...

(...) Saelbeth, is apparently the name for a ficticious elf, not in the ficticious novel, The Lord of the Rings(or if you want to look at it as 3 different books or even the smaller "books"). The name may have been originally in the script or (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)

  Re: The Necromancer

(...) Thanks. (...) Yeah I wish TLC would sell armor in the castle accesory packs or something. It is really hard to get enough to do stuff like that. I was lucky to find a bunch of the chrome armor promo set for like 75% off at KB toys a year or so (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Necromancer

(...) Yeah I hope TLC makes those, I need some knights for my army. :-) (...) Its funny all of my troops use the 'happy' faces. I have been debating whether to use all the miscelaneous skull heads I have to convert normal figs into clothed skeleton (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Arthur Library Display

Hello! Better late than never: Let me verbalise how much I like your scenery! Great over-all concept, very good arranged scenes from the Artus-Legend within a very nicely build landscape, and accurate details wherever the eye glances. I also like (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Will Castle be Big at Brickfest?

Hello! (...) Well, I'm not coming to Brickfest. :-) (...) I hope you will publish the outcome of your discussions to this group (.castle). This small pool between or continents makes collaboration quite difficult if not impossible but it doesn't (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact