 Castle / *18952 (-10)
  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Thanks! (...) What do you mean by too many studs? Would tiles have helped this in your opinion? More foliage would have been difficult, I would have either had to use the normal Lego molded trees (which are kinda small) or just some scrufffy (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Thanks so much for your compliments. I like that ceiling beam too. I really wanted to give the impression that it could come crashing down at any minute. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Hey, nice start to a scene there! Although there were a bit too many studs in the pic (could have fixed that with some more foliage around the tower) I'll still have to give you props for a good start at it! I found the use of those flat (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Very nice Jason! The entire presentation is excellent. I like the shore, trees, and the ruin (especially that decaying ceiling beam). Ben (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Ruin by the Sea

A finished a new creation last night. I haven't done any castle themed creations in quite a while and so it was a refreshing break. The idea behind this was just as the name suggests, a ruined tower next to the shore. (URL) Jason Spears | (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Well, maybe you should know the guy, he used to own Bergen. He sold it as fast as he could, though. Nothing personal, I am sure. :) The gold in the attic was his payment for the lands he sold. There is a chest on the first floor that is full (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Hi Yaron, Thanks, I was inspired to do this by these baseplates. I got them in a lot off of Ebay. I didn't think they would fit together well, either, but a little creative use of 2x green plates and they worked okay. Thanks again, I (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HG782F.18Gu@lugnet.com... (...) "I'm going to KILL you! Hee hee hee!" ~ The Demented Furby (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue Dragon

"Scott Lyttle" <datafx7@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HG8F15.uAp@lugnet.com... (...) I thought they were only trans neon green? But, yeah, I tried sooo many different ways to attach a mouth to the 'dragon horse head,' but it seems that was about (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue Dragon

(...) Joe, very cool...did you know that your red dragon is infested with a fleebnork?? Scott Lyttle (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact