 Castle / *18897 (-10)
  Re: Blue Dragon

(...) That is so creative, by far the best of your dragons! I like them all but this one has some really creative uses for goofy peices. The ridges on the back are the best, that's a really cool use for those wheel-well-hubs. I love it! I like the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tarhardis

Hi Kevin, That's quite the diorama you've created. Is it a siege? The guys in the castle look like they're in trouble if it is. Do you have descriptions of what's happening in each picture? I think I see a white (stormtrooper) knight with a visored (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Wow, i really like this, the landscaping works well with the size of this house. The scale of the building seems to dwarf the smaller trees but with the abundence of trees, it adds an iteresting if almost comical look, making the building seem (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Tarhardis

Wow it has been a while since I've posted anything. (especially about my story/land of Tarhardis.) I have a few pic up on Brickshelf (I should be adding more quite regularyl for a little while.) PLMKWYT all thoughts are welcome however that dosn't (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue Dragon

(...) Whoa! Now that's one wicked design! Seriously, just after taking one look at It I found myself wondering whether it was a dragon, a mantis or a pterodactyl...honestly, I can't say for sure what exactly it is, but I guess I'll go with the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Hey, not bad! Looks like a lot of Black Falcon's Fortress walls went into the construction, so kudos to that. At first, I thought to myself that the exterior looked a bit plain, but checking the back of the structure, I was surprised to see (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Blue Dragon

"Andrew P. Saada" <apsaada@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HG4JFx.zo9@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> (...) *ponders (...) this (...) after (...) better than (...) angles (...) through a (...) actually (...) [fantastic!]...that (...) clever (...) poses (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

Hey All, Here is something I have been working on. Ye Olde Hunting Lodge. It is the home of a recluse, Hans Von Bergen. He inherited the Lodge from his father, a nobleman, and has lived here ever since. Pics haven't been moderated yet, but I will (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !

  Re: Possible Interest for Castle Fans

(...) Very cool! Josh (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Possible Interest for Castle Fans

I waited a while before posting this, but I guess no-one else has spotted it yet. Has anyone visited Peeron lately and checked out the new Star Wars set lists for the "Mini" models ? Before anyone says what has this to do with castle ;-), 3 of the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact