 Castle / *18197 (-20)
  Re: The Black Sword

(...) Yes there is... and I even have one from set 3342 and check what the Wookie have in his hand((URL) to the 'Black Sword', have only one and it's still one of the LEGO bricks I'm so honored to have, let just say:"My Preciousss...sss". Anyway I (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

I have a bunch of black clone weapons, hence my desire for the more exclusive TLC black sword has been almost zero for years. And I am a guy that REALLY likes the color black. But when I can't get something easily in quantity I don't waste my time (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

Hmm. Let me think about Ragnal Tyro, the Black Knight of Darknia... Black Horse: check. Black Falcon: check. Black (and blue) Barding: check. Black Legs, Waist, Torso, Arms, Gloves: check. Black Helmet, Visor, Plumes: check. Black Beard on Face: (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

Hello! (...) Look it up in a Canadian catalogue from 1986 :-) Jojo, just 3 black swords, one slightly twisted at the haft, so no reason to be envious. (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

I have two in nearly mint condition and one that has a bite mark on the hilt. I always have my eye open for more, but I am not sure if the set was ever sold in Canada. William (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Virus mail most of castle members just recieved

(...) Guys, before we rage a war on Space... 1. It wasn't space... 2. It wasn't sent intentionly by anyone 3. It wasn't sent by someone and I'll explain in a min. 4. A lot of other not Castle Head, like Trains, Technic and even Space also recieved (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  The Black Sword

Hey All, I was just wandering around the house today and got to thinking about the famous black sword. I got one back when the armor shop was available and I recently got one in a bag of Legos I bought at a thrift store. This got me thinking about (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A couple MOCs

That pig(?) is absolutely brilliant. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle MOC's

(...) Thanks, I made it several years ago out of parts I had. Never liked the results. Recently, I pulled it out of its box and with parts I had been buying from BrickLink, I redid it. It is 1/3 as large as its sister ship. (I made 2 at the same (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A couple MOCs

Yeah, it's a good evil head. As for the droids, I put C-3P0's arms on the Elves. They're supposed to look like gold armor. Unfortunately, they're not a very shiny gold, so the arms look sort of like tan pieces. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle MOC's

Hey Don, The viking ship is quite impressive. I have been thinking about doing some vikings, way to go! The stalls for the Medieval Market are real good. As far as color combinations go, I usually use brown and black with other accents, but really (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A couple MOCs

Ahhh.... very cool. Thanks for the quick response. I would have never noticed that torso if you hadn't posted those pictures. I'll have to get a few! Of course, what do you do with all those droids? Now I understand where you got some of your evil (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A couple MOCs

(...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A couple MOCs

Where did these torsos come from? (URL) like to look of some of the evil creatures..... -Aaron "Andrew Martin" <Andrew_Martian@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HCByCL.1Cx7@lugnet.com... (...) little (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Feram's Leech, a full-scale sword!

Thanks Ben! I felt that the story is such a rip-off of Tolkien that I didn't want to go overboard with it! As for the ending, well, the story's could obviously be much bigger, but I hadn't really thought about it and I like where it stops too! (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle MOC's

I just posted 3 buildings and two stands for the Medieval Marketplace on Brickshelf. I used what bricks I had, I don't think the color combinations are too far off. Any thoughts on what color combo's are ok? Please let me know what you think. I also (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Minnesota Lego Farm, Circa 1723

Hello, Yes Josh, those are chicken heads. The farmer disposed them after butchering them. Since I hardly had any of those red and yellow connector parts, the colors don't look so cool. Thanks for the response. Cheers (*clink*) Dean (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Minnesota Lego Farm, Circa 1723

Darn, put it in wrong place. Sorry. Cheers (*clink*) Dean (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Minnesota Lego Farm, Circa 1723

(...) Yes Josh, those are chicken heads. Since the farmer cut off the heads for dinner, he just threw them into the bushes. I have very of the correct colored connectors so I couldn't really make the beak and etc. Thanks for the responses guys! (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Minnesota Lego Farm, Circa 1723

(...) Yes Josh, those are chicken heads. Since the farmer cut off the heads for dinner, he just threw them into the bushes. I have very little yellow connectors so I couldn't really make those yellow beaks. Thanks for the responses guys! Cheers (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact