 Castle / *18097 (-10)
  Re: Castle side bar Complaint

(...) Although I was never really apart of IOM (one of the johnny-come-late peeps), I would call it a "RPG-Exploration Game." People 'role-played' (created their characters and the characters interacted with eachother). 'Exploration' because it was (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My wife's Lord of the Rings Mini Figures

James: Very nice. I think my favorite is Aragorn, although the minifig head used for Gandalf is perfect. One non-Lego question - from where did you get the background map of western Middle-Earth? Tim "James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wookie of Dahyart

Hmmmm...maybe one of us should build a wild fandango and set it loose. Or better yet, a contest to find out what a wild fandango would look like? Josh PS I was wondering about the wookie too. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart version 2.0

Very Cool, Anthony! I can see that I missed a lot while I was offline (been fighting with my service provider). Your town is great. The wide variety of animals is what really caught my eye. I like the ducks, chickens, and cows, of course. I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle side bar Complaint

(...) I know, that was a major cross grain in what my complaint. ( i try not to make a problem about what i dont have the solution for.) However, i will stick by the fact it is not a wargame. What would you guys call the IOM, for what it was? (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Glencaer's LEGO Blocks

(...) I haven't had much time to look at the stuff yet, so right now, my comments are only at the layout (my own web pages are either very simple hand- generated stuff, or are mainly tables generated by a pair of small C programs I wrote). 1) I (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Glencaer's LEGO Blocks

(...) Yeah, I still love playing the scenerios from Civ II Test of Time, especially the sci-fi one. You've got to admire the game's clunkiness... FUT to lugnet.off-topic.geek for lack of a better place. -JHK (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Glencaer's LEGO Blocks

Looks cool! If I had any critisisms, it would be that the frame is not needed, 'cuase it causes that big fat ugly scrollbar. I think it would look better if you just intergrated the title and menu with the rest of the page. I see you live in (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Call for any castle links.

(...) Not to worry about cluttering. Most of the personal links I placed on a separate page, except for the community based resources like the MM project or Cary Clark's FAQ. (...) And how to write a script? Well, the side bar uses no html, but FTX, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Glencaer's LEGO Blocks

I enjoyed the second website you posted much more than the first. ;) I really like the "House of Sun".... Are you going to furnish it? The way you've built the house into the hill looks great. BTW, Civ III is a big step forward from Civ II..... (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact