 Castle / *17225 (-10)
  Re: Cool Site Of The Week

It's a wonderful site. I was more than happy to vote for it. Congratulations! -Aaron "Denix" <denix@multiversalis.com> wrote in message news:H7KC5r.F2w@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call! Anybody else?

John Henry Kruer wrote: > Castle ROLL-CALL - updated list (the 44 knights): > > (1) Jeremy Scott - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE! > (2) Joey Finnell > (3) Yaron Dori - proud to be a part of castle > (4) Dan Thompson > (5) John (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help me name Ikros!!

The name you choose will hardly be relevant if you actually get a contract, as the publisher is likely to force a crappy name on you anyway. That said, a spiffy name might help you *get* that contract. I don't know. I really doubt that "Chronicles (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Website

Good start, Steve. Your characters look good. Can't wait to see more! Oh, the Rogue's Gallery is a fun idea. Who else is going to go in there? Still Building, Josh (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My New Website

Hi all, Well I finally got a digital camera and have taken some pictures of my lego world. So far there isn't much beyond a cast of characters, and a little other silliness. So far it isn't anything elaborate or much beyond a skeleton page, but I'd (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Himoda Temple

Great job Keith! It looks good and accurate, and the close ups are cool. It does look like something out of a japanese movie. (you know, the good kind with subtitles : )) Hasta la Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Himoda Temple

(...) -- Pawel (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Help me name Ikros!!

How about "The fellowship of garalt"? or "Quest for the three dragons"? or "The adventures of the gastiel"? Just some ideas. Alex (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Himoda Temple

(...) Here's one: Way Cool! I like the small entrance pagodas - they have a nice look to them. The surrounding water is a nice touch. And, finally a use for all those dang scorpions! The overall appearance is good too, but you might try breaking up (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Himoda Temple

Everyone, Thanks for the great comments, it is greatly appreciated. Nothing compares to getting feedback from your peers. To answer some of the questions: 1. no it isn't based on an actual location, or a James Bond location. But now I'll have to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact