 Castle / *16795 (-10)
  Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read

Josh, I don't think MM is dead, but highly critized. Only on the day the MM Website is only getting 2 hits a month will it come down - so don't worry. Jeremy (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Permanent Standard - A Medieval Town

(...) Hi guys, I agree with everyone on the 4 wide alley - please see posts below and my brickshelf pictures (links in other post) of a street. Thanks, Ben (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

I agree. I would propose a 4 wide alley...... -Aaron "Kevin W." <ewanner@macnet.com> wrote in message news:H4z8EM.5E2@lugnet.com... (...) only (...) this. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read

Hey Jeremy, I am sorry that you feel that the MMS is dead. I don't think it is. I am having a great time building with it. It did seem at first that a lot of people were criticizing it, but really it was only a handfull of people. It now seems that (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tauros Military Outpost

Very well done! I look forward to attempting buildings in such detail myself. I really like how you have the webpage set up to download all the pictures, as I like to save all the large images on my harddisk so that I can look at them later. It's (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tauros Military Outpost

Wilson! I saw this behemoth on Brickshelf, but didn't want to steal any thunder. It is absolutely amazing. The fact that it actually looks like it was cut and fashioned out of big chunks of rock is it's best feature. The totally random and sporadic (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read

Let the complainers whine, while they type up flaws in the 'rules' we can go build stuff. If I remember right, the whole point to this idea was so we had some new ideas to build. Stuff that was supposed to be easy and quick, and most importantly (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Permanent Standard - A Medieval Town

(...) I have posted pictures of my road ideas on brickshelf: (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read

(...) I agree. (...) This is fine. I personally appreciate all of the effort and time put into the creation of the medieval market place. It is an excellent idea and I believe that it is already successful because people in .castle are more involved (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Permanent Standard - A Medieval Town

(...) I agree with most of this. Please read my reply to Thomas about medieval towns. Medieval age circa 400 to circa 1500? - many different towns and layouts depending on the country and time period. Too much order is definitely a problem but to (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact