 Castle / *16010 (-5)
  Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

(...) First off Jeremy I want to clerifie this......... I am Anthonys biggist fan. He inspired me to build Castle instead of pirate beacause of of his Rad story.We all love his stuff but I love it so much I recreate it and put it my story like the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?

where is this mysterious voting page that you guys talk of? -tk "TWS Garrison" <tgarrisBASSo@ISmath...urdue.edu> wrote in message news:Pine.GSO.4.44.0...due.edu... (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

(...) I have also enjoyed and await the coming chapters. However, since you have decided to write this into a book format I think it would be in your best interest to remove any profanity from some of the earlier chapters. This would give the book a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) Anthony, Wow, This is the first time I really looked at the Chronicles of Ikros, and I was really impressed with everything. Your characters are great, the implied backstory is very deep, and hte MOcs are all wonderful. Definitely one of the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

(...) Before you read this Anthony, please be sure my thoughts I express here will not affect what you have already planned. Outside influence destroys even some the best writers - think about how bad the recent SW movies have been or some of the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact